Decorative handmade pouch
13cm x 12.5cm
Can be used as a make up bag, cigarette case ( popular choice for customers) or to keep your mobile phone in a unique quirky style.
Comes in a handmade Curiously Off The Cuff gift bag.
All items from Curiously are made from upcycled materials which have been purchased locally.
Dispatched from: United Kingdom
|Deliver to||Cost||With another item|
There's a plethora of items on sale at my main site, theaesthetes.co.uk for UK customers and theaesthetes.com for international customers. I'm afraid I haven't had time to upload them onto this site but I will in the future. Thank you All of the items on sale are handmade and upcycled I first started out as a painter 5 years ago. In between painting I enjoyed buying vintage clothing and pieces for the home which I sold online in different stores. By chance I received a phone call from a British Business Online adviser who suggested to put all of my items in one shop. Such a simple idea! So I decided to open an online store selling pieces for the home and quirky gifts where 90% of the items were one of a kind. The other 10% were vintage/antique pieces. I am slowly expanding into home furnishings and furniture but with a difference.The key elements I keep in mind is recycling and upcycling as I have a stack of vintage fabrics to use and the fabric for the cross-stitch items are end pieces of rolls which would normally be thrown away due to the size. I like to call it manufacturing with a conscience. If I can save it from landfill then I've done my job! At the moment I'm trying to make some seed labels, I've not achieved this yet, but my garden looks wonderful ( plenty of wild flowers for the insects!) Along with upcycling there are a few other criteria that I follow in my business, on my website I have a page stating my import carbon footprint. Here is some info: We do not specifically import any of our products. All of our products are handmade or hand-sourced in the UK. We order materials from UK based companies. We purchase items from small UK businesses. We do NOT purchase any items made in China We use established courier and postage services. We do not drive and use public transport or walk when we go in search of items. We photograph all of our images in natural daylight. We try to use as much recycled packaging as we can. All of our packaging is recyclable. ( within reason, we cannot fault Charnwood recycling services, but we understand that not all areas have a high standard of services). Our artists investigated the possibility of painting on organic canvasses to be more environmentally friendly. Unfortunately to purchase organic canvas for this use the fabric would have had to travel 2 continents and then back one continent. After posting a question on a forum about which is greener - an item that is organic but has travelled over 2 continents or an item that is not organic that is treated with the same solutions and has only travelled a short distance, the answers received were unanimous. Distance makes a big difference. The amount of mileage for the organic canvas completely obliterated any "greenness" associated with the item.
Loading in just a jiffy!