You get a set of 3 wool dryer balls!
These reduce static, save you money on your energy bill as they dry clothes faster, and soften clothes without harsh chemicals. Read below to find out more!
Youre probably wondering what these are, arent you? Well, they do a number of wonderful things:
1. They are an eco-friendly alternative to the conventional dryer sheet.
2. They do more than a dryer sheet by pulling the moisture out of your clothes so you dont have to run your dryer as long, saving you time and money.
3. They reduce static just like dryer sheets do.
4. They soften your clothes like liquid fabric softener when theyre bouncing around your dryer. Fabric softener has harsh chemicals that make your clothes soft and also increase the flammability of your clothes putting you at risk of a dryer fire - not fun!
5. Theyre wonderful toys for young children when they accidentally make their way out of the dryer!
6. Theyre made of 100% wool!
7. Theyre absolutely WONDERFUL for cloth diapers! They keep them soft and clean without the harmful chemicals in conventional dryer sheets.
******* FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS! *******
Q - How long will these dryer balls last?
A - I know people who have used these for years and years! Did you know the average household spends over $250 on dryer sheets alone for their laundry?
Q - What kind of wool do you use? Is it wool yarn, roving wool ?
A - I use 100% wool yarn which I felt.
Q - How big are these dryer balls?
A - Though they are individually made by hand they are the approximately the size of a tennis ball (except without that horrible racket and without the nasty toxins).
Q - How are these any better than the plastic (PVC) ones that I got from my local superstore?
A - They are VERY different actually! The conventional plastic ones you see on TV and in your local store are made from plastic and when heated can emit harmful smells that can irritate the lungs. They also do not speed up your drying time as my 100% wool dryer balls do. My dryer balls also do not make any extra noise unlike the plastic ones which sound like someone is trying to break into your house! Plastic dryer balls can also rip and tear some more delicate clothing as my dryer balls do not.
Q - Do they reduce static?
A - They sure do! Some other ways to help reduce static are to put a cup of vineager in the rinse cycle of your wash and also to keep your natural fibers (cotton, silk, etc.) separate from your synthetic fibers (rayon, fleece, etc.) when in the dryer. The friction between the natural and synthetic is a major source of static.
Q - How many dryer balls do I REALLY need to use?
A - It really depends on what kind of load youve got. If youve got a small load of delicates then 2 to 4 will be more than enough. However, if youve got a huge load of nothing but fluffy wet towels and jeans then the more the better! I usually put in 6-8 in my really large, heavy loads. A good rule of thumb is, the more you use, the more its going to save you.
Q - How much are these dryer balls REALLY going to save me?
A - Again, it really depends on how many you use but starting with a set of 3 is a good place to start and they will save you between 40% in a small load to 25% in a large load. And it only increases with the more dryer balls you use! I recommend when all is said and done to use between 6-8 dryer balls.
Dispatched from: United States
|Deliver to||Cost||With another item|
Earthly Remedies makes all natural hand salves, hand creams, baby products and more. They are made with products such as beeswax, shea butter, cocoa butter, a variety of organic essential oils, and organic herbs that I grow myself. I am committed to providing natural products that are 100% natural & 100% chemical free, and mostly all organic (which means no petroluem, no preservatives, no parabens, no GMO's, no synthetic fragrances).
Loading in just a jiffy!